CoVid-19 Updates and Guidelines
God has blessed the family at TNB to be overcomers in this Covid-19 battle. We have reopening the worship center, as we continue to maintain our safety protocols and definitely seek to enhance our online outreach. Facebook is showing that over 2,500 people have engaged our posts.
We don't know what the "New Normal" will look like. So while we're processing to see, those who choose to come will follow the same safety guidelines as before. Until more info comes in, these are our safety protocols & cautions:
1. Stay in Prayer! [God is our Ultimate Protector and Sustainer!]
2. We’ll sit 6 feet apart, unless you're from the same household and came together.
3. Avoid handshaking, hugging, kissing cheeks of others, etc.
4. After the sermon, during Invitation, remain seated and separate for prayer.
5. For Tithes & Offerings, remain seated and trays will be passed.
Online giving is still available @ www.tnbtopeka.org and on FaceBook (both will lead givers to our tithe.ly link).
6. To cough / sneeze, do it into your elbow.
7. Wash hands with warm water and soap for 20 to 30 seconds.
Bring and use hand sanitizer.
8. Keep your hands away from your nose and mouth (wearing a mask helps you do that).
9. If you or one in your circle of contacts is symptomatic, sick, or has an underlying medical condition, please stay home.
Remember that God has promised to never leave us nor forsake us.
If you can't access us online, use "Free Conference" calling;
(712) 770-4856 OR (712) 770-4859. Access code 196595
Join us throughout the week as we praise God and proclaim His word, further dividing into the truths that will encourage and set us free. Each "live cast" will be available for replay after its' initial airing...so feel free to catch up OR replay the service to gather a deeper worship and understanding throughout the week.
Any changes will be posted on our website (tnbtopeka.org) or FaceBook page. Attendees may also call the church @ 785 862 1141 and leave a message, which will be immediately sent to us. We’ll work to get back to you as soon as possible.